How to convert 2D to 3D with 3D Video Converter
Need for 2D to 3D Conversion
Entertainment world is still controlled by the 2D as most of the movies, TV shows, games and paper are available in 2D format. But the difference in the quality of the video is leaving people with no other option than to convert 2D to 3D, which is quite simple and can be achieved in just few clicks. The need for 2D to 3D conversion is also felt to enjoy the 3D entertainment from the comfort of one home.
Ultrafast Video Conversion, Quick DVD Burning, Easy Video Download, All Start Here!
- Convert any video/audio in WMV, AVI, MP4, MKV etc. (3D available)
- Burn videos to DVD disc, DVD folder, or ISO files with ease.
- Rip DVDs to videos/audios in any format.
- Download and record online videos.
- Transfer media files to your devices directly.
- Easily convert any 2D video to 3D
Upgrade any 2D video to 3D with ease
- Convert any normal video to 3D with ultrafast speed, for truetheater entertainment at home. Leave the expensive 3D theater ticket away right now!
- Support to create 3D video files for sharing on YouTube 3d movie channel with the preset for YouTube offered.
- Compatible with different 3D media players available for playback of 3D video in 3D MKV, 3D MP4, 3D AVI, and 3D WMV.
- Capable of kinds of 3D enjoyment whatever you have polarization glasses, shutter technology, or anaglyph 3D glasses.
Note: If you are using Mac OS, please go to Video Converter Ultimate for Mac
Step 1. Import the desired 2D Media Files
To covert a video file one need to select the video icon and then browse for the desired video. The video is selected from the open dialog box and then user needs to click on the “open” button. The selected video will be displayed in the task list.
Step 2Output Settings
Click “select output” button and then choose the output format as 3D from the drop-down list box. After selecting the 3D format user needs to click on “done” button.
Step 3Start Conversion by Clicking Start Button
Conversion of 2D to 3D can be started by clicking on the “Start” button. After the successful conversion of the video file, user needs to mouse-over the image and then click play to view the video in 3D format.
Thus, it can be clearly observed that conversion of 2D to 3D is an extremely simple and easy process that can be successfully performed with few clicks.