Apple TV Video Converter for Mac
- Product : Apple TV Video Converter for Mac
- License : Free Trial
- Price :$35.00
- OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- Date Added : 2009-12-28
- Support : email@example.com
- iSkysoft Apple TV Video Converter for Mac is a powerful and easy-to-use video converter for Mac users to convert all regular video formats to Apple TV video and extract audio from video files to Apple TV audio, such as AVI to Apple TV, MPEG to Apple TV, etc. It has many settings that you can customize, for example, you can set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to improve the output movie quality.
- NOTE:Program Upgrade Discontinued! Get Video Converter for Mac instead!
Apple TV Video Converter for Mac Key Features
- Convert Video to Apple TV Video and Audio
- Convert DVD to Apple TV video files including Apple TV MPEG (MP4), Apple TV H.264 (MP4), M4V videos.
- Extract DVD audio to AAC and M4A audio.
- Batch conversion function enables you to automatically convert all selected files in one go.
Capture your favorite scene from video and save it in BMP, JPG image format.
- Note: This Apple TV video converter won’t bring any damage to original videos.
- Edit Functions
- Crop video to remove black borders of the movie and watch it in full screen on Apple TV.
- Trim certain segment of the video, such as your favorite lines and episodes.
- Merge several videos into one output file and enjoy a long video without breaks.
- Offer Various Settings
- Liven up the movie by changing the settings of video brightness, contrast, saturation. You can preview the changes when settings are finished.
- Support video output settings, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
Improve the output video and audio quality by setting a higher bit rate and resolution, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the video/audio size, just set a low bit rate.
- It allows you to preview the effect and quality of the output video in real-time before conversion so that you can start conversion after you perfect the output settings for your video.
- If you don’t want to wait around while converting, you can choose to shut down the computer automatically after conversion.
- It’s a professional Apple Video Converter developed specifically for Mac users, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
Apple TV Video Converter for Mac Reference
|Input Video Formats||MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WMV, M4V, MPG(MPEG), TS, TRP, MTS, M2TS, TP, DAT, MOD, ASF …|
|Input Audio Formats||MP3, MKA, MP2, WAV, WMA, M4A, AC3|
|Output Video Formats||MP4, M4V|
|Output Audio Formats||M4A, AAC|
|Supported Digital Devices||Apple TV …|
Apple TV Video Converter for Mac System Requirements
- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
iSkysoft Apple TV Video Converter for Mac Guide
Want to convert all popular video files to Apple TV on Mac OS X? iSkysoft Apple TV Video Converter for Mac is a perfect solution to video format conversion. It can convert regular video formats to Apple TV video and Apple TV audio such as AVI to Apple TV, MPEG to Apple TV, and so on. To convert your video files with iSkysoft Apple TV Video Converter for Mac, you can just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Add Video files
Click the “Add Files” button to add video files. Apple TV Video Converter for Mac supports batch conversion, so you can import several video or audio files at a time so that you can convert several videos or audios in one go.
Step 2: Output Settings
After you add video files, you can select an output format like MP4, M4V, or AAC for each video file and specify a directory folder to save the output files. If you want to merge all added video files to iPod into one output file, you can check the “Merge into one file” option.
You can customize video and audio encoding settings in “settings window”.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Click the “Convert” button to start conversion. You can choose to shut down your computer automatically after conversion if you don’t want to wait around during the conversion.
What’s New in Apple TV Video Converter for Mac V 220.127.116.11
- Fixed some bugs.