Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes
Recover Lost iPhone Photos, Contacts, Messages and More from iTunes Backup Files
- Lost a lot on your iDevice after a sync or system update? Get them all back now.
- * Recover contacts, SMS, calendars, notes, call records, voice memos, reminders
- *Recover camera roll including all videos and photos taken with your iPhone or iPad
- *聽Works perfectly with iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad 1 & 2&3&4, the New iPad and iPod Touch 4
- Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)聽Go to Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) for Windows
One Click Gets Back Your Media, Memos, Messages and More
Lost or broken your iPhone or iPad? Deleted something important? Or failed update? iTunes Data Recovery can recover any photos & videos shot with your iDevice, contacts, SMS, call records, memos and calendars as long as you synced your device with iTunes before, so that you can get on with your digital life. How does it work? Simply click Scan, select files and Recover and you鈥檙e back鈥攍ike that.
Scan & Extract iTunes Backup of Your iDevice
- Run without opening iTunes or connecting your iOS device
- iTune backup files of your devices will be automatically found and listed
- Scan your backup and extract the content instantly
- * Check photos and videos in camera roll and photo stream
- * Preview contacts in details, including addresses, job title, etc.
- * Read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc.
- * Preview and check other files by file category in original quality
Preview & Check Backup Contents
Recover Your Files
Wondershare Data Recovery for iTunes can help to recover lost iPhone Photos, Contacts, Messages and more from iTunes backup files.
Here is the steps of how to extract your iTunes backups with this iTunes recovery for Mac.
Step 1: Choose and scan your iTunes backup
After installing and launching the software, you’ll get a list of all the devices that are synced with your Mac鈥檚 current copy of iTunes. Highlight a device by clicking it and then click Start Scan.
Step 2: Preview and Select
After you click Scan, you鈥檒l immediately be able to view thumbnails of all media files previously synced to iTunes from that device. Browse these files by category (Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Messages Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Voice Memos and Safari Bookmark) by clicking one of these options on the top left of the window.
Select one at a time by checking the individual box located under each thumbnail, or select all files in a category (Contacts, for example) by checking the box next to each category in the top left.
Step 3: Recover Your Files
After you鈥檝e completed selecting all the files you want to recover, just click Recover in the menu bar next to the Back button (Actually recover is not allowed in the free trial version). At the Save prompt, you鈥檒l be asked to name and select the destination folder for your recovered files (Desktop, for example). Your file will export immediately to the location you specified. Now you鈥檙e all done. Simple, right? To scan, view and recover files from another device, just click the Back button. Enjoy your reclaimed photos, videos, and more!
All Devices and Files Supported
|iPhone 4 Data Recovery||iPhone 3GS Data Recovery||iPad 1 Data Recovery||iPod Touch 4 Data Recovery|
|iPhone 4S Data Recovery||iPhone 3G Data Recovery||iPad 2 Data Recovery||New iPad Data Recovery|
|Recover Photos||Recover Videos||Recover Messages||Recover iMessages|
|Files||For recovery modes of “Recover from iOS Device ” and “Recover from iTunes Backup File”
(*For iPhone 4S/5, you can only retrieve Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark directly from the device now.)
|Recover Contacts||Recover Call History||Recover Notes||Recover Calendar|
|Recover Voice Memos||Recover Reminders||Recover Safari Bookmarks|