iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac V2.6.1
- Product : DVD Ripper for Mac
- License : Free Trial
- Price :$39
- OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7 and 10.6
- Date Added : 2011-09-05
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
- iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac is a powerful DVD ripping application for Mac users to convert both encrypted and non-commercial homemade DVDs to Mac and portable devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone 4,聽iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, 聽PSP, etc. or to video formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MPG, MPEG, FLV(Flash Video), HD MOV, HD MPG, etc. This DVD ripper for Mac can capture DVD audio to MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc. iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion.This Mac DVD Ripper is fast in ripping DVD to all popular video and audio formats as it includes the features of DVD Ripper and DVD Audio Ripper. It can rip DVD video to video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, FLV, etc; and it can convert DVD audio to MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc. Best resolution to rip a dvd to video or audio format on Mac.
- Convert DVD to any video or audio format on Mac OS X (include Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD Ripper to rip DVD video to all sorts of video files and extract DVD audio to various audio files on Mac OS X.
- This Mac DVD Ripper is fast in ripping DVD to all popular video and audio formats as it includes the features of DVD Ripper and DVD Audio Ripper. It can rip DVD video to video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, FLV, etc; and it can convert DVD audio to MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc. Best resolution to rip a dvd to video or audio format on Mac.
- With this powerful DVD ripping Mac software, you can output video and audio files that can be perfectly played on most portable players such as iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, iRiver, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, cell phone, MP4 Player, MP3 player, and other video and audio players on Mac OS X.
- iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac lets you select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert dvd movie with any available language, along with setting video brightness, contrast, saturation and so on. It also allows you to choose any chapters or titles to convert and trim the length of each title or chapter. iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac even allows you to convert the selected DVD contents into one file if you don’t want to generate a file for each chapter or title. Just few clicks to complete dvd ripping on Mac! Full compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Tip: If you are using Windows, please go to DVD Ripper for windows.
DVD Ripper for Mac Features
- Designed just for Mac OS
- A professional Macintosh DVD Ripper developed for Mac PowerPC and Mac Intel (include Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard) users.
- Rip DVD to video and audio
- A powerful DVD ripping Mac software to rip DVD to regular video files such as MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, 3GP, OGG, MPG, MPEG, H.264, FLV, Divx, Xvid, 3G2, AC3, APE, AIFF, MKA, WAV, etc on Mac OS. And it includes the features of dvd audio ripper that can rip DVD audio to MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, ASF, etc. Support all regular portable players
- Support all regular portable players
- Rip DVD to play on iPhone, iPhone 4, iPod, iPad, 聽Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, iRiver, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, cell phone, MP4 Player, MP3 player, and many other video and audio players.
- Select DVD subtitle and audio track
- Select any available subtitle and audio track on dvd. This DVD ripping Mac software is smartly designed in setting target subtitle’s position in output movie’s picture.
- Video crop
- This DVD Ripper for Mac lets you crop dvd video to remove black sides.
- Trim DVD title or chapter
- The dvd decrypter for mac can Trim the length of any title or chapter to convert your favorite clips only.
- Capture pictures (bmp,jpg) from video.
- Using this dvd ripper, you can capture pictures by clicking the snapshot button while previewing the movie.
- Merge file and Convert either by chapters or selected at will.
- It allows you to merge and convert selected titles or chapters into one file. You can choose to rip DVD on MAC with entire movie or just one or several chapters at will or just choose to convert a segment of the DVD movie by selecting the beginning point.
- Advanced encoding settings
- Set video encoding settings including resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate, and set audio output settings including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
- Set video effects
- Customize movie video effects by setting video brightness, contrast, saturation, and applying a special video effect.
- Easy to use
- It is the easiest Mac DVD ripper stands out from other DVD rippers. With its intuitive and easy interface, all settings are available in the interface and submenu. You may pause, stop or continue the conversion at anytime you like. You may preview the audio or video files you want to convert.
- There isn’t NO SPYWARE, NO ADWARE, NO VIRUSES. 100% CLEAN.
|Supported Input Files||DVD Video, DVD IFO file, DVD folder, dvdmedia file|
|Supported Output Formats|
|Apple Devices||iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, 聽iPad, Apple TV|
|Apple Software||iDVD, iMovie, Final Cut Pro|
||PSP, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360|
|Portable Video Players||Walkman, Creative Zen, Archos, DV, Sandisk, DELL Axim|
|HD Movie||HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD TS, HD TRP|
|Mobile Phone||Android, BlackBerry, Nokia, Palm Pre, HP iPAQ, HTC|
|Video Formats||MOV, M4V,MP4, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, FLV, F4V, TS, TRP, MPEG, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, SWF|
|Audio Formats||MP3, M4A, WAV, M4R, AC3, AAC, OGG, APE, MKA, AU, FLAC, CAF, SD2, AIFF, WMA|
|Supported Digital Devices||iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, General 3GP mobile phone, BlackBerry, Archos, Creative Zen, Zune, iRiver, Pocket PC, Smart Phone, PDA, etc.|
- * Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 (Mavericks)
- * At least 512M physical RAM.
- * 1G Hz Intel or PowerPC processor,or above
- * At least one DVD-ROM.
- * 1024*768 resolution display or higher.
How to rip DVD to all sorts of video or audio files on Mac OS X
1. Launch DVD Ripper for Mac and add DVD Movie
Click the “Load DVD” button, and navigate to the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open DVD folder, select VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.
Or, click the “Load IFO” button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, open the VIDEO_TS folder, select all IFO files and click OK.
After you add your movie, you can choose any titles or chapters you want to convert by ticking the check boxes before them. So that you can just convert the selected titles or chapters. You can choose to convert certain segment of the DVD movie using trim function.
Note: The defaulted setting only read main feature of the DVD movie for conversion, without DVD menu and the movie just starts playing right away. If you want to import the whole DVD, go to “Preference” and unchecked “Load main title of the DVD”.
2. Output Settings
- Filename: Name the output file for the current title/chapter.
- Subtitle: Regular DVD movies usually have several subtitles such as English, French, German, etc. You can select the one you prefer so that you can convert DVD with subtitle on Mac. You can also delete the subtitle by selecting ‘No Subtitle’. Selecting Audio is the same.
- Audio: Select an audio track from the available audio tracks of your DVD movie.
At the bottom of the main window, you can:
- Select an output format: If you don’t know much about video formats, you can select a format according to the name of your player. For example, you can select ‘MOV-QuickTime (*.MOV)’ when you want to rip DVD to QuickTime on Mac, and the default setting works great. This DVD ripper for Mac can also rip DVD to MP4, AVI, M4V, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, FLV on Mac OS X and convert DVD from PAL to NTSC. You can select MOV or MP4 when you rip DVD to iMovie on Mac. iMovie supports MOV
- and MP4 video. It is easy to rip DVD to iMovie on Mac.
- Video and audio settings: If you want to customize the output video’s quality, you can click the ‘Settings’ button to set video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, encoder, etc. iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac lets you extract audio from DVD movie to MP3 or AAC, etc. for web using or other portable players. You can set audio resolution, frame rate, bit rate and encoder on
- the ‘Settings’ panel.
If you want to join several titles or chapters into one on Mac, tick the check box ‘Merge into one file‘ on the main interface.
3. Start DVD Ripping on Mac OS X on Mac
Click the “Convert” button to start DVD ripping and then you can just go out for a walk or take a nap, and the conversion may have been finished when you come back. This smart DVD ripping software can shut down your Mac automatically when the ripping is done.
2. How to Split DVD Video or Capture DVD clips?
Open the split window
Move the pointer over the thumbnail of the DVD you want to split and choose “Splitting” from the pop-up menu.
Or you can go to “Edit” menu and choose “Splitting“.
Split DVD video or capture DVD clips
This smart DVD Ripper allows you to split according to chapters. Or you can drag the slider to the exact point you want to cut the video, and click “scissors” icon. When the settings are done, close the window and click “Yes” in pop-up dialogue to save the settings.
Note: You can preview the video clips before conversion in preview window on the program’s main interface.
3. How to Crop DVD Movie on Mac?
Open the crop window
Move the pointer over the thumbnail of the video you want to crop and choose “Cropping” from the pop-up menu. Or you can go to “Edit” menu and choose “Cropping“.
Crop the DVD movies to remove black borders
Select an output aspect ratio and the available options are: Keep Original, Full Screen, 16:9, 4:3 and more. You can enter the crop values manually or drag the rectangular selection box to select the displaying area.
Note: You can preview the cropped video clip before conversion in preview window on the program’s main interface.
4. How to Apply Cool Effect to DVD on OS X?
Open video adjustments window
Move the pointer over the thumbnail of the DVD you want to crop and choose “Video Adjustments” from the pop-up menu. Or you can go to “Edit” menu and choose “Video Adjustments“.
Apply video effect
If you want to adjust the video effect of your DVD movie, drag the slider to set the brightness, contrast, saturation and volume. You can also choose a special effect from the Effect drop-down list to apply to your DVD movie.
5. How to capture pictures from a movie?
Set snapshot output folder
Go to “DVD Ripper” > “Preference” >”Output” to set the snapshot output folder.
Capture current frame of the DVD
After the files are added, preview the DVD and click the “Snapshot” button to capture picture.
iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac Update History
iSkysoft released DVD Ripper for Mac v2.0.2聽New! Oct 16th, 2011
- Well support for iPhone 4S.
iSkysoft released DVD Ripper for Mac v1.1.0聽July 28th, 2011
- Well support for Mac OS X Lion.
- 1. Extended support to some latest DVDs with special copyright protection.
- 2. Resolved some minor bugs.
- 3. Added a “Done” button to the video edit module.
- 4. Added “Commond+W” shortcut support.
- 5. Updated company copyright information to 2011.
iSkysoft released DVD Ripper for Mac(Intel Version) v2.0.1 New September 3, 2010
- Added support for the fourth-generation iPod touch
- Added support for the second-generation Apple TV
- Fixed the crashing bug that occurs when users start the program.
iSkysoft released DVD Ripper for Mac(Intel Version) v2.0.0 New July 15, 2010
- Added support for NSV, AMR, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE input format
- Added support for Apple TV 5.1 surround sound, Final Cut Pro, Android, Xbox 360, 5.1 surround sound, popular Mobile Phone, SWF and more.
- Improved import: import windows will memorize the previous import path
- Improved editing functions: added rotation and split function, adopted side-by-side preview window.
- Well organized output formats and presets while delivering full settings control
- Added support for putting computer to sleep, prompt tone after conversion, and the conversion progress will show on the icon in the Mac dock
- Supported multiple CPUs for multi-thread batch conversion, greatly improve conversion speed
- Improved automatic update search
- Overhauled simple interface and adopted the Cocoa programming environment
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Dropped BMP snapshot format
- Supported convert multiple DVDs in one go
iSkysoft released DVD Ripper for Mac(Intel Version) v1.9.9 June 18, 2010
- Added support for iPhone 4
iSkysoft released DVD Ripper for Mac(Intel Version) v1.9.8 April 13, 2010
- Added preset for iPad
- Improved the analysis of input files
iSkysoft released DVD Ripper for Mac(Intel Version) v1.9.7 March 9, 2010
- Added support for dvd media file input