iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- Product : DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- License : Free Trial
- Price :$29
- OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- Date Added : 2010-03-18
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert encrypted or homemade DVDs to iPad on Mac. It also converts DVDs to iPad video and audio on your Mac directly. The default presets are the optimized settings for iPad with best video quality and sound effect, making the most of your iPad鈥檚 big screen and HD feature. iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac Key Features
- Convert DVD to iPad Video and Audio Rip commercial DVD movies to iPad friendly format (H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, and M4V) so that you can take your favorite movies on the go.Convert homemade DVDs or VIDEO-TS folder files for viewing on your iPad, anytime and anywhere.Extract DVD audio to M4A, MP3, AAC for playback on your iPad.Capture your favorite scene from video and save in BMP, JPG image format.Note: This DVD ripping program won’t bring any damage to original DVDs.
- Edit Functions Crop black borders of DVD movies and watch it in full screen on your iPad.Trim DVD movies to get video or audio clips, say, favorite lines or episodes, you like and convert them for your iPad.Merge all titles and chapters into one output file then you can enjoy a long movie on your iPad without interruption.Convert DVDs to iPad with any available languages on your DVD movie by selecting the subtitle and audio track you prefer.
- Offer Various Settings Set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to adjust DVD movie effects. You can preview the changes before conversion.Support video output settings, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.Note: You can improve the output video and audio quality by setting a higher bit rate and resolution, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the video/audio size, just set a low bit rate.
- Easy-to-use iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac鈥檚 simple Mac-style interface and self-explanatory options guide you in converting DVD movies to iPad without the hassle of figuring out settings for you iPad or how to use the program.It’s a professional DVD to iPad converter developed specifically for Mac users, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac Reference
|Input Source||DVD Video, DVD IFO file, DVD folder, VIDEO-TS folder|
|Output Video Formats||MP4, MOV, M4V|
|Output Audio Formats||MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A|
|Supported Digital Devices||iPad|
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac System Requirements
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac Guide
Want to put your favorite commercial or home made DVD movies, on your widescreen (1024×768) iPad and enjoy your favourite DVD movies wherever you are and whenever you like? This step by step guide shows you how to do that!
As we know, iPhone only supports H.264, MPEG-4 in MP4, MOV, M4V formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in AAC, MP3, M4A files. That is to say, you need to convert / rip your DVD movies to iPad friendly formats. iSkysoft DVD to iPad converter for Mac is your ideal choice!
iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac OS (including Mac OS X 10.5 leopard) users to convert DVD movies to iPad easily and fast. The converted DVD movies play smoothly on iPad, and the HD output presets for iPad makes viewing DVD movies on your iPad a real enjoyment.
Step 1: Add Movie to DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
Click the “Load DVD” button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, select the VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.
Or, click the “Load IFO” button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, select the VIDEO_TS folder, press down Command to select all IFO files and click “OK”.
After you add your movie, you can select any titles or chapters that you want to convert by ticking the check boxes before them.
Step 2: Output Settings
On the left side of the main window, you can name the output file for the selected title/chapter, select a subtitle to put on your movie, and select an audio track.
At the bottom of the window, you can select an output format like MP4, M4V or MP3,
If you want to convert all chapters or titles to iPod in one output file, you can check the “Merge into one file” option at the bottom of the main interface.
Step 3: Start DVD movie to iPad Conversion on Mac
After setting the output settings, you can just click the “Convert” button to start converting your Movie. This DVD to iPad Converter for Mac can shut down your computer automatically after conversion if you don’t want to wait around during conversion.
What’s New in DVD to iPad Converter for Mac V 1.9.6
- Convert DVD to Apple iPad