DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- Product : DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
- License : Free Trial
- Price :$22.00
- OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6,10.7 or 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Date Added :
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy DVD movies at finger tips in high Quality on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 2G/3G/3GS
iSkysoft DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert DVD to iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,聽iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 MP4 video on Mac. It also converts DVD to iPhone audio formats like MP3, AAC on your Mac directly. It allows you to trim, crop and apply artist effects to your movie. The default output settings is the optimized setting for iPhone with best video quality and sound effect. iSkysoft DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included).
This dvd to iphone converter lets you select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert DVD movie with any available language, along with setting video brightness, contrast, saturation and so on.
It also allows you to choose any chapters or titles to convert and even trim the length of each title or chapter. If you don’t want to generate a single file for each chapter or title, this mac dvd to iPhone converter allows you to join the selected DVD movie contents and only generate one file. With this excellent converter, you can easily convert DVD movies to iPhone on Mac!
- Convert DVD to iPhone Video and Audio
- Convert DVD to iPhone video format (H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, and M4V) for playback on your iPhone.
- This DVD to iPhone Converter supports the new iPhone 5.
- Extract DVD audio to M4A, MP3, AAC, and WAV for playback on your iPhone and other players like iPod.
- Capture your favorite scene from video and save in BMP, JPG image format.
- Note: This DVD ripping program won’t bring any damage to original DVDs.
- Edit Functions
- Crop DVD video and retain your favorite displaying area. It enables you to remove black borders of the movie and watch it in full screen.
- Trim the length of any title or chapter to get video or audio clips you need and convert the specific segment you like. You can get your favorite lines or episodes and save them in MP3 format for your iPhone as ringtones.
- Merge all titles and chapters into one output file then you can enjoy a long movie without interruption on your iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS.
- Convert DVDs to iPhone with any available languages on your DVD by selecting the subtitle and audio track you prefer.
- Offer Various Settings
- Adjust movie video effects by setting video brightness, contrast, saturation, applying a built-in video effect and normalize sound levels of DVD. You can preview the changess when settings are finished.
- Support video output settings, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
You can improve the output video and audio quality by setting a higher bit rate and resolution, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the video/audio size, just set a low bit rate.
- iSkysoft DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac has a very simple Mac-style interface that guides you to convert DVD movies to iPhone without the hassle of figuring out how to use the program.
- It’s a professional DVD to iPhone (iPhone 5) converter developed specifically for Mac PowerPC and Intel users, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, 聽and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
|Input Source||DVD Video, DVD IFO file, DVD folder|
|Output Video Formats||MP4, MOV, M4V|
|Output Audio Formats||MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A|
|Supported Digital Devices||iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS,聽iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod, Apple TV …|
DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac System Requirements
- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
iSkysoft DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac Guide
Want to put your favorite DVD movies on your widescreen 960*640聽iPhone and enjoy the content wherever you are and whenever you like? This step by step guide shows you how to do that!
As we know, iPhone only supports H.264, MPEG-4 in MP4, MOV, M4V formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in AAC, MP3, M4A files. That is to say, you need to convert / rip your DVD movies to formats supported by iPhone. iSkysoft DVD to iPhone converter for Mac is your ideal choice !
iSkysoft DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac OS (including Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion) users to convert DVD to iPhone with powerful functions. It has excellent output quality and rich video settings. This DVD iPhone video converter is one of the best Mac DVD to iPhone tools.
Step 1: Add DVD Movie
Click the “Load DVD” button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, select the VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.
Or, click the “Load IFO” button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, open the VIDEO_TS folder, select all IFO files and click “OK”.
After you add your movie, you can select any titles or chapters that you want to convert by ticking the check boxes before them.
Step 2: Output Settings
On the left side of the main window, you can name the output file for the selected title/chapter, select a subtitle to put on your movie, and select an audio track.
At the bottom of the window, you can select an output format like MP4, M4V or MP3,
and then click the “Settings” button to set the video and audio encoding settings and set a directory folder to save the output files.
Format: Many mobile phones supports 3GP, 3G2 formats, but iPhone does NOT. iPhone supports H.264, MPEG-4 in MP4, MOV, M4V formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in AAC, MP3, M4A files. The native video size of iPhone is 480×320. Just as the 5th Generation iPod Video.
If you want to convert all chapters or titles to iPod in one output file, you can check the “Merge into one file” option.
Step 3: Start Conversion
After setting the output settings, you can just click the “Convert” button to start converting your Movie. You can choose to shut down your computer automatically after conversion if you don’t want to wait around during conversion.
What’s New in DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac v2.6.1
- Added support for iPhone 5
What’s New in DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac V 1.9.7
- Added the output format for iPhone 4S.
- Fixed some minor bugs.