iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- Product : iPhone Video Converter for Mac
- License : Free Trial Summer Vacation Special Offer
- Price :$19.00
- OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac OS X 10.7, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- Date Added : 2009-12-28
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
- iSkysoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac converts all popular video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, OGG, WAV to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S supported formats including MP4, MP3, etc. This Mac iPhone Video Converter software provides a series of practical settings such as video crop, file trim, video brightness, contrast and saturation, and merging multiple files into one output file.
iPhone Video Converter for Mac Key Features
- Convert Video to iPhone Video and Audio
- Convert video such as M2TS/MTS, MOD, TOD, AVI, MKV, WMV and audio for playback on iPhone, iPhone 4, 聽iPod, Apple TV, etc. This video converter supports new iPhone 3GS, you just need to select output settings: “iPhone 3GS Video MPEG-4″.
- Note: Some MP4 and MOV format video can’t be played in iPhone or the image is not very clear, that’s because the encoding of the video is not compatible with iPhone. You can convert the video using this iPhone video converter to improve the quality of the video.
- Extract audio to iPhone audio like MP3, AAC, WAV for playback on your iPhone and other portable players.
- Capture your favorite scene from video and save as BMP, JPG image format.
- Note: This iPhone video converter won’t bring any damage to original videos.
- Edit Functions
- Crop away black borders of the movie and watch it in full screen.
- Trim the length of any title or chapter to get video or audio clips you need and convert the specific segment you like. You can get your favorite lines or episodes and save them in MP3 format for your iPhone as ringtones.
- Merge several video clips to one output file so that you can enjoy a long video without interruption.
- Offer Various Settings
- Adjust movie video effects by setting video brightness, contrast, saturation, applying a built-in video effect and normalize sound levels of DVD.
- Support video output settings, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
You can improve the output video and audio quality by setting a higher bit rate and resolution, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the video or audio size, just set a low bit rate.
- You can preview video files before conversion and adjust the output settings.
- This program allows you to launch other system and let this program run in the background while converting videos.
- It’s a professional iPhone video converter developed for Mac PowerPC and Intel users, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
iPhone Video Converter for Mac Reference
|Input Video Formats||MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WMV, M4V, MPG(MPEG), TS, TRP, MTS, M2TS, TP, DAT, MOD, ASF …|
|Input Audio Formats||MP3, MKA, MP2, WAV, WMA, M4A, AC3|
|Output Video Formats||MP4, MOV, M4V|
|Output Audio Formats||MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A|
|Supported Digital Devices||iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, Apple TV …|
iPhone Video Converter for Mac System Requirements
- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
iSkysoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac Guide
Want to convert video to iPhone video and iPhone audio on Mac OS X? iSkysoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac is a perfect solution to video format conversion. You can convert YouTube video to iPhone on Mac OS X and convert Veoh video to iPhone on Mac OS X with this software. To convert your video files with iSkysoft iPhone Video Converter for Mac, you can just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Add Video files
Click the “Add Files” button to add video files. iPhone Video Converter supports all types of popular format videos, plus it can convert YouTube and LimeWire music to iPod on Mac.
Note: Most of the LimeWire videos are muxed videos, and the audio of the converted videos will lose if you use iTunes to convert LimeWire videos.
Step 2: Output Settings
Select an output format like MP4, MOV or MP3 for each video file and then specify a directory folder save the output files.
Format: Many mobile phones supports 3GP, 3G2 formats, but iPhone does NOT. iPhone supports H.264, MPEG-4 in MP4, MOV, M4V formats, and MP3, protected AAC, AAC, Audible, Apple lossless in AAC, MP3, M4A files. The native video size of iPhone is 480×320. Just as the 5th Generation iPod Video.
If you want to merge all selected video files to iPod into one output file, check the “Merge into one file” option. You can click the “Settings” button to customize video and audio encoding settings.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Click the “Convert” button to start conversion. You can choose to shut down your computer automatically after conversion if you don’t want to wait around during the conversion.
What’s New in iPhone Video Converter for Mac v1.9.7
- Added support for iPhone 4
What’s New in iPhone Video Converter for Mac V 18.104.22.168
- Added the output format for iPhone 3GS.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- How to play AVI on iPhone 4
- How to convert MTS to iPhone(iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert and import WMV to iPhone (iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert MKV to iPhone (iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert FLV to iPhone(iPhone4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert MPG to iPhone (iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert and import flip video to iPhone(iPhone 4) with Mac
- How to convert MOD to iPhone(iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert YouTube to iPhone (iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert TOD to iPhone (iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- How to convert 3GP to iPhone (iPhone 4) with Mac OS X
- How to convert TS to iPhone (iPhone 4) on Mac OS X
- Convert and import AVI to iPhone, iPhone 4 with Mac OS X
- Five ways Apple鈥檚 iOS 4 breathes new life into iPhone
- 12 things we want to see in iPhone OS 4.0
- Apple introduces iPhone 4
- Should I Buy an iPhone 4?