How to transfer music/photo/sms files from iPhone to iPhone (iPhone 7 Plus Included)
Wondershare MobileTrans – 1 Click Phone to Phone Transfer Software
- Not just contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps, etc.
- Restore backup content from BlackBerry, iCloud, iTunes, Kies and more to Android and iOS devices.
- Permanently erase all content from your old phone to protect your privacy being leaked.
- Works with 3,000+ phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhones, including the newest iOS 10 devices.
- Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile – no problem!
- Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
MobileTrans Guide: iOS to iOS
Step 1. Open Wondershare MobileTrans.
Step 2. Click “Phone to Phone Transfer” in the primary window above.
Step 3. Connect both iOS devices to your computer using USB cables. Make sure that both devices are connected and recognized by MobileTrans. If the source phone and Destination phone are reversed, you can put them in the right order by clicking on “Flip” above the content you want to transfer.
Step 4. Select the files you would like to transfer by checking the box next to it. You can also check the “clear data before copy” box if you want to erase the destination device before copying.
Step 5. Click on “Start Copy” to begin the process. Ensure that the devices remain connected through the process.