iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer
iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, the excellent iPhone to Mac software, is specially designed for Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac Intel and Mac PowerPC) users. It can fast transfer, rip, copy and manage your Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Camera roll (iOS 6 included), Ringtone, Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac, iPhone 3G to Mac, iPhone 3GS to Mac, iPhone 4 to Mac, iPhone 4S to Mac, iPhonr 5 to Mac and iPhone 5 to iTunes.
iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer is the ideal solution for backing up your iPhone contents. iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer copies files between Mac and iPhone faster than iTunes, making iPhone management on Mac easy and convenient.
With installation of iTunes, iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer can even transfer music, videos between iPhone and iPod. iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer can manage your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch like an external hard drive. Also you will find that quick search and filter tools help you hit what you want as easily as iTunes does.
What’ new of new iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer
- Support iOS 4.2, iOS 4.3, iOS 5.1, iOS 6 and now latest聽iOS 7 and聽iTunes 12.0
- User friendly and interactive GUI makes it easy to use
- Support iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,聽iPhone 4S, & iPhone 5 & iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C
- Support聽iPod’s (Classic, Nano, Touch) and聽iPad’s (iPad, iPad 2) too
- Transfer music, videos, photos, ebook, apps from iPhone to Mac/iTunes
- Transfer songs, videos from Mac to iPhone without using iTunes
- Transfer iPhone call list, sms, and contacts to Mac
- Create, edit and delete photo albums easily
- Create a new playlist; or rename and delete it freely
- With iPhone Manager, manage iPhone/iPod/iPad as a portable hard disk
- Shows iPhone information like model, version, capacity etc.
This is Mac OS X Version, if you are Windows user , please click here
Why choose iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer
iPhone to Mac Transfer – Transfer Files between iPhone and Mac without iTunes & Jailbreak
- Support Mac OS
Professional iPhone to Mac Transfer developed specifically for Mac OS X users;
Support both PowerPC and Intel processor Mac computers;
- Keep pace with the update
Fully supports the latest iOS 7 and iTunes 12;
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
Transfer Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Ringtone, Camera Roll, Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac for backup;
- Mac to iPhone Transfer
Transfer Music, Movie from Mac to iPhone without iTunes at high copying speed;
- Sync iPhone files to iTunes
Transfer and add Music, Movie, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Ringtone, Podcast, TV Show files from iPhone to iTunes library;
- Retrieve iPhone files on Mac
Retrieve and backup Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Ringtone, Camera Roll, Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac;
- All portable devices supported
Perfectly works with iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C,聽iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, etc;
- Create, rename and delete playlist
Create a new playlist to add music, videos and photos for quick access; Or rename and delete files freely;
- Quick search
Locate movie/music/photo in your iPhone with quick search or filter iPhone files by artist, album, genre, composer;
- Get iPhone info
Auto show you iPhone info like model, capacity, version, format and serial number when connecting iPhone;
- Edit ID3 tags
View the detailed file info, and edit all ID3 tags for music transfer between iPhone and Mac;
- Concise interface and fast transfer speed
|Operating system||Mac OS X v10.5 – 10.9 Mavericks|
|Processor||PowerPC庐 G4/G5 or Intel庐 processor|
|Available HD space||30MB free hard disk space for installation|
|Display||Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher|
|iTunes||iTunes 7.5 or later version is needed to support iPhone|
|iTunes||iTunes 9.0 or later is needed to support iPhone OS 3.1, iPod nano 5G FW 1.0|
|iTunes||iTunes 9.1 or later is needed to support iPad OS 3.2.2|
|iTunes||iTunes 9.2 or later is needed to support iOS 4.0.2|
|iTunes||iTunes 10 or later is needed to support iOS 4.1|
|iTunes||iTunes 10.1 or later is needed to support iOS 4.2|
|iTunes||iTunes 10.2 or later is needed to support iOS 4.3|
|iTunes||iTunes 10.5 or later is needed to support iOS 5|
|iTunes||iTunes 11.0 or later is needed to support iOS 6|
|iTunes||iTunes 12.0 or later is needed to support iOS 7|
How to sync downloaded iPhone songs, podcast, iTunes U, books to iTunes library?
iTunes is a free application for your Mac or PC. It lets you organize and play digital music and video on your computer. It can automatically download new music, app, and book purchases across all your devices and computers. And it’s a store that has everything you need to be entertained. Anywhere. Anytime. So here in my iPhone “iTunes”, I purchase/free download so many songs, podcast, books, iTunes U, videos, TV Show, etc. how sync them in iTunes library on Mac local not in the device.
- 1) iPhone 5 is available for software, sync music/video to iPhone 5
- 2) iOS 4.3, iOS 5.0, iOS 6.0 and newest operating system for iPhone
- 3) iTunes 10.5 and iTunes 11.0聽are feasible for iPhone
- 4) New Apple system–Apple OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
All the purchased and free downloaded files (songs, podcast, audio book, books, iTunes U, Ringtones) are iPhone library. For iPhone novice, it is very important to get iPhone purchased files backup on iTunes library in cashed of iPhone crashed, but how? Search for the program, you will find iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, it allows you to easily sync all purchased files (songs, podcast, books, audiobook, iTunes U) to iTunes library. And the article below will tell you the solution on sync purchased files to iTunes step by step.
Run the iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer software and turn into its interface, connect iPhone to Mac, you will see all iPad items are shown as below, such as Music, Video, Photo, Books, Ringtones, Camera, Contact, SMS, Call List, playlist, purchases, Podcasts, iTunes U, etc.
Sync the purchased files on iPhone to iTunes library
In the left panel of the program interface, you will see three useful icons for this exporting files on Mac course. There are Purchases (purchased songs), Podcasts, Books, iTunes U, respectively.
1) Click “Purchases” “Books” “iTunes U” or “Podcasts” in the list, and you will see all files your purchased on iPhone in the interface. Purchased songs in the “purchases” folder and Books folser consists of the purchased books, downloaded on website on computer, pdf, pdf, audiobook are supported. They are all in the “Books” folder.
2) Opeb your favourite purchased items folder and select/check what you wanna export to Mac, and then press “Export checked files to iTunes” button to sync the selected files to iTunes library.
3) iTunes will be run automatically this time, and the copying files process will be displayed on the interface, in iTunes panel, sync in progress for the synced files completely. Few minutes later, you can view all files on iTunes library.
Tips and Notes: When all purchased files are synced to iTunes library, as you know, they will be shared in the Home Share option, that means, you can sync those purchased files to other Apple Devices, such as iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch, iPod touch 4. Just connect them on Mac and sync the files to its library with iTunes correctly.
1)Transfer iPhone music/video/podcast/playlist/camera/voice memos/ringtones/book/photos to Mac local, you can view them on Mac computer.
2) Sync all listed item folders(music,video, podcast, playlist, books, ringtones, TV Show, iTunes U, etc. to iTunes library.
3) Export iPhone SMS, Call List and Contact files to Mac local, save them as TXT format on computer, but for contact transfer, you can keep contact as .csv files that import contact in OutLook or other AddressBook in Mac.
4) Import music/video files from Mac to iPhone library without using iTunes, only for the certain/supportive video/audio formats that work well on iPhone device.