Slideshow Maker for Mac
Weave Photos & Video into FANTASTIC Movies
- First-timers look pro with one-click application of artful effects.
- Choose from an array of themes to showcase your story.
- Customize captions, titles and credits for that real film feel.
- Share your shows on DVD, YouTube, your iDevices and more.
- Windows XP/Vista /Windows 7聽Go to Fantashow for Windows
Wondershare Fantashow for Mac 2.0.0
1. Able to make slideshows with photos, videos and music
2. Provides various 3D templates
3. Support adding text captions
4. Available to edit videos and photos like crop, add effect and more
5. Exports to video, DVD or instantly share on YouTube
6. Be compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod, and more.
Fantashow for Mac is powerful slideshow maker that lets anyone at home create a fantastic professional-looking movie in seconds. Just drag in your photos, video and music, and drop in a few of the built-in themes or 2D/3D transition effects, your memories will be transformed into Hollywood-style movies. You can share the photo slideshow with music on DVD, YouTube, Facebook, Mac HD, Apple iDevices and more.
- You don’t need to be an award-winning editor, thanks to 30聽unique styles (new added) like Christmas, travel, scrapbook, film strip, and more.聽4 styles added
- 3D themes add more impact to your shows.
- Apply different themes in the same show to keep things interesting.
- Extend each theme to groups of your video and photos to create chapters and set individual durations to each slide.Improved
- An array of intro and credit templates let you stylishly present your movie and its cast.
- 21 blank slides give your more space to tell your stories with animated titles.
- Drag-n-drop makes the difference. Drop in media to add it to the storyboard, drag it out to delete, and drop styles directly into the storyboard to apply. It’s that easy. One click to rotate, crop and enhance photos with special effects like Black & White, Sepia, X-ray, Flipped, etc.
- Drag and drop to import media from iPhoto, iTunes and GarageBand.
- Trim multiple sections of videos and music with precise control.
- Add animated captions to photos to help tell the story.Improved
- One-click to add voiceover and add narration to your movies.New added
- An extensive output menu, let鈥檚 you send your show more places, including:
- YouTube – Share instantly, edit your tags, description and even post to Facebook simultaneously.
- DVD Video – Directly burn movies to DVD to play on TV.New added
- iDVD – Works seamlessly with iDVD to burn your shows to DVD.
- iTunes – Export to your iTunes library for easy playback on Mac.
- Apple Devices – Premiere your movies on iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV
- Macintosh HD – Save standard or high definition movies to Mac hard disk for editing or sharing.
|Supported Input Formats|
|Image Formats||JPG, JPEG, JPE, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, ICNS, ICO, PSD, TGA|
|Video Formats||MP4, MOV, M4V, MPG, AVI, DV, 3GP, 3GP2, 3G2, MQV|
|Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, M4A, ULAW, AU, AIF, AIFF, CAF, AMR, SD2|
|Supported Output Formats|
|DVD||DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO files|
|Macintosh HD||MOV (SD and HD)|
|Apple Devices||iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, New iPad, iPad 1/2, iPod touch|
After launching this Mac video slideshow maker, browse, preview and choose your favorite template. There are all sorts of awesome templates you can use to make vibrant videos for wedding, travel, birthday, celebrations and more.
Steo 2. Import your photos and videos
Drag and drop your photos and videos straight into the program. There is a built-in content browser that lets you preview and search media files from iPhoto, iTunes, local folders and more.
After the import, you can add text captions to each photo, or add subtitles to organize the photos in the slideshow. For example, if you want to tell a story with plenty of photos in chapters, you can click the Add Subtitles button to add a slide, then enter the chapter name. That鈥檚 it.
Step 3. Save and Share your video
There are four output options for you:
Export your photo slideshow to HD MOV videos, which is compatible with all Apple apps and devices like QuickTime, iMovie, iTunes, iPad and more.
Burn the video slideshow to DVD, DVD folder or ISO files
Share on YouTube instantly without leaving the program
Save your show to fit the New iPad, iPhone 4S or iPod touch