How to transfer iPhone music/videos to Mac
Just like those questions, we should search for a powerful program iPhone to Mac Transfer software that allows you to transfer iPhone music/video to Mac fast and easily, without iTunes’ help.
And the article you will learn as below, iPhone to Mac Transfer will show you the solution step by step on exporting music/video off your iPhone and make iPhone music/video backup on Mac local. iPhone users can free download these tools onto your computer
Easy Guide: How to export or transfer iPhone music/video to Mac?
• Step 1: Install and run the iPhone to Mac Transfer software and turn into its interface, connect iPhone to Mac, you will see all iPhone items are shown up as below, such as Music, Video, Photo, Books, Ringtones, Camera, Contact, SMS, Call List, playlist, etc.
• Step 2: transfer iPhone music/video to Mac computer
1) Click “music” or “Movie” icon to open iPhone music/movie library folder and see all the files are on the interface.
2) Select and check your favourite music and press “Export checked files to local” button to transfer music files from iPhone to Mac. There will be a dialog box pops up and choose a target folder from local to save the transferred files.
3) Press “Save” button in the pop-up box, you will see all files you selected on software interface will be copying into Mac local folder. When it finished, check the exported files on Mac and play them for checking the quality.