Video to Audio Converter for Mac
- Product : Video to Audio Converter for Mac
- License : Free Trial
- Price :$25.00
- OS Supported : Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- Date Added : 2009-12-16
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Video to Audio Converter for Mac Key Features
- Convert Video to Audio
- Convert all popular video formats to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, OGG, APE, M4A, etc for your MP3 players. You can import the extracted audio to audio editing software to create your own masterpiece.
- Extract from RM to MP3, from MPEG to MP3 and from lots of other video formats to audio.
- Convert the audio of selected videos into one output file.
- Note: This video to audio converter won’t bring any damage to original videos.
- Edit Functions
- Trim any part of the video to get the audio clips you need and you can just trim your favorite segments and convert them to MP3 audio as ringtones for your phone.
- Offer Various Settings
- Support audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
- Note: You can improve the audio quality by setting a higher bit rate, but the output file will be bigger. If you want to compress the audio size, just set a low bit rate.
- Intuitive interface helps you extract audio for your MP3 player with only a few easy steps.
- You can launch other applications and let this program run in the background while extracting audio.
- It’s a professional video to audio converter developed specifically for Mac users, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Snow Leopard on iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
Video to Audio Converter for Mac Reference
|Input Video Formats||MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WMV, M4V, MPG(MPEG), TS, TRP, MTS, M2TS, MOD, ASF …|
|Input Audio Formats||MP3, MKA, MP2, WAV, WMA, M4A, AC3|
|Output Audio Formats||MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, WAV, OGG, APE, MKA|
|Output Picture Formats||JPEG, BMP|
|Supported Digital Devices||iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Archos, PSP, iRiver, Mobile Phone, PDA, PMP, MP3 Player, Creative Zen, Walkman …|
Video to Audio Converter for Mac System Requirements
- 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
iSkysoft Video to Audio Converter for Mac Guide
Want to convert all popular video to audio on Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.5 leopard)? iSkysoft Video to Audio Converter for Mac is a perfect solution to audio format conversion. It can convert MPEG to MP3 and RM to MP3, and so on. To extract audio files from your video files with iSkysoft Video to Audio Converter for Mac, you can just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Add Video files
Click the “Add Files” button to add video files. Video to Audio Converter for Mac supports batch conversion, so you can import several video or audio files at a time so that you can convert several videos or audios in one go.
Step 2: Output Settings
After you add video files, you can select an output format like M4A, MP3 or OGG for each video file and specify a directory folder to save the output files. You can customize video and audio encoding settings in “settings window”.
If you want to merge all added video files to iPod into one output file, you can check the “Merge into one file” option.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Click the “Convert” button to start conversion. You can choose to shut down your computer automatically after conversion if you don’t want to wait around during the conversion.
What’s New in Video to Audio Converter for Mac V 22.214.171.124
- TOD, FLV, MKV, WMV, ASF format supported
- Supported drag and drop in when importing videos
- Added “Format” option in “Settings”
- Supported manual input filename in “Destination File”
- Supported manual input in “Frame Rate” and “Bit Rate” settings.
- Added submenu in Format List